Sunday, April 6, 2014

about my weekly commentaries

The purpose of this note is to let you all know that I will not be publishing any more weekly commentaries.  I've been afforded an exciting opportunity advising an established clientele at a major financial institution.  Part of my terms of association with them is that I will not publish or distribute any written or electronic information that may be construed as giving investment advice under their auspices on the direction of financial markets.  

I'm looking forward to having access to almost limitless resources in assisting investors in achieving their financial goals with one of the largest organizations in the financial world.  However, I will miss composing these weekly commentaries for an ever growing readership.  

I do appreciate everyone's support and kind words over the years and if you ever need a chart (without commentary) or "official" investment advice don't hesitate to contact me.  We specialize in retirement planning and have many vehicles to maximize portfolio performance through a vast array of financial products and professional money management intermediaries that will fit any investor's investment objectives and risk tolerance.

No comments:

Post a Comment